Monday, April 4, 2011

Sheesh!

I have been a TERRIBLE blogger lately, and this post doesn't even have any pictures! Sorry! We have really had a lot going on lately, and I lost my camera charger for several days. Anyway, during the past two weeks... *I went to a Bachelorette party for Olivia at Orange Beach. She is getting married to my brother on May 21st! Holy Cow-that is soon! *During my beach trip, Andrew and Joey took a spur of the moment trip to Biloxi to visit family. Needless to say, I was a little shocked when I called to check on them Saturday morning only to find that they were headed to a different state! *Joey is currently on a trip with several guys from our church to Six Flags. *We have watched entirely too much basketball in this house. *We celebrated Randi's birthday with friends. *Andrew has been talking NON-STOP! His favorite phrase is gah, gah, gah. *Andrew is able to sit up independently for about 15 seconds. He is still a little wobbly, though. *Andrew has TWO teeth. It has been pretty impossible to get a picture of these little guys. *We have had to start brushing Andrew's teeth, and he is NOT a fan of this. *Andrew sleeps through the night about 6 out of 7 nights during the week. We seem to have one night a week where he gets up because of teeth. I promise that I will do a better job this week of taking pictures and blogging. I hope that everyone is having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment