Tuesday, April 12, 2011

10 Weeks

Baby Glasgow #2 is 10 weeks old today. S/he is about the size of a strawberry. By the tenth week, the baby has accomplished a great deal. The ears and upper lips are formed. Also, fingers and toes have separated by now. I found this website called "A Peek Inside" that shows what a developing baby looks like each week. Here is the picture for week 10. We need to do some work on that nose:)
This pregnancy could not be more different from Andrew. I was sick with him almost every night. I have not been sick once with this one. I think Joey is very thankful for this since he was always my hair holder and the one in charge of clean up. I do not remember being this tired with Andrew. With this one, I feel like I can barely make it through the day. I am normally in bed by 8:30 each night. Thankfully, Andrew is a great sleeper and an easy baby. I am able to get plenty of rest. Maybe I will get a burst of energy with the second trimester.

No comments:

Post a Comment