Friday, April 15, 2011

8 months

Happy 8 months to our sweet Andrew! He is still a wonderful baby. He laughs all of the time and enjoys being silly. He loves when we sing, dance, make silly faces or noises. Joey and I always say that he is an "easy audience" because anything that we do is hilarious to him. Here is his 8 month picture along with his 1 month picture for comparison.
Andrew LOVES to eat. He gets so excited during meal times that he makes crazy noises. He opens his mouth immediately for his next bite. He did get his first "no, no" during dinner the other night. He likes to put the straps from his highchair in his mouth while he has a mouth full of food. I, on the other hand, do not like this because the food gets all over the white straps. I know that he is just in a phase where everything goes in his mouth, but I sure do wish that he would stop doing this. I am still making all of Andrew's food for him. I am excited about his 8 month birthday because he is now allowed to have several new foods. So far, he has had:


Bananas

Pears

Mango

Apples

Green Beans

Sweet Peas

Squash

Carrots

Avocado

Sweet Potatoes


Some foods that I have made for him to try now that he is 8 months are:

Broccoli

Blueberries

Kiwi


I love that he enjoys eating so much. Also, the food makes him a wonderful sleeper. He hardly ever gets up during the night. If he does, it is normally for less than 2 minutes.



My Uncle Bobby and Aunt Barb sent me this Easter Donald Duck last year. We let the two bunnies pose together tonight!


Here are some pictures of our very happy 8 month old!

The only bad thing about this age...teeth:( Here are his first two. He is working on the top two right now.

1 comment:

  1. That is a John Marshall smile for sure! It must be the Reneau mouth. I love Andrew's big smiles!

    ReplyDelete