Monday, October 4, 2010

Yay for October

October is one of my favorite months of the year, and I love it even more now that we have Andrew to do fun, "Octobery" things with. Some of the best football games of the year happen in October. Here is Andrew before the Florida/Alabama game. Unfortunately, Andrew threw up EVERYWHERE right before the game. It took both of us to clean him up, give him a bath, change him, and comfort him. Thank goodness for DVR and Roll Tide! This doesn't really have anything to do with October, but we finally got Andrew's footprints and handprints in his baby book-only 7 weeks late;( It has been on my to-do list since we had him, but I just had the chance to go buy the ink pad this week. The feet were easy. Hands were not!

Okay, back to October stuff...PUMPKINS! I love pumpkins, and I wanted Andrew to get to feel one. Obviously he is still to young to play with a pumpkin, but we let him put his hand inside of one. He was not a fan. I guess I have never noticed before how cold the inside of a pumpkin is, but Andrew sure noticed.

Another great thing about October is the weather finally cools down. I woke up this morning, and our house was freezing. Andrew's little hands felt like ice--talk about a mommy feeling guilty. I immediately put him into a much warmer outfit. So, another reason that I love October...cute warm outfits like this one:
I bought Andrew this pirate outfit while I was still pregnant. Joey wanted the nursery to be pirate themed, and I wanted an under the sea theme. We went with the under the sea theme, but I felt guilty that Joey did not get his pirates. So, I saw this outfit with pirate dogs on it and bought it.
Exhausted from having to take pictures:
Finally, a well deserved break:
The final reason why I love October-MY BIRTHDAY! Here is my first present. My mom and dad got me a new droid, and I love it so much already!

1 comment:

  1. Loveee those pics! Happy birthday to you!! (whenever it's your b-day). Bet you love that Droid!

    ReplyDelete