Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Good Bye, Newborn :(

Our big boy no longer fits into his newborn clothes. He now wears the 3-6 month range, even though he is not even 2 months old. I decided yesteday that it was time to do some organizing in the nursery. I took these pictures after we had already been working for quite a while-notice the large ziploc bag that we had already filled. Now, all of the newborn clothes are packed up and ready for the next Glasgow, Rathmell or Reneau:) I did have a small moment of sadness (okay, I cried) when I held up one of his dinosaur outfits. I have posted before about how much I love the little dinosaur outfits that he spent so much time in during the first weeks. If you look closely on the ottoman, you will see one outfit. That is my favorite dinosaur outfit that I am going to have framed.
Grandaddy came by to visit this afternoon and fed Andrew!
When Joey got home, all three of my boys spent time playing together. Ralph stayed until he got smacked in the face. We'll have to work on that!
Andrew gets really mad when his pacifier falls out. I have posted before about trying to teach him to hold it in his mouth. This may be a better solution-a pacifier attached to a doll that he can hold. He did pretty well with his frog pacifier tonight, and it's so much cuter than a normal pacifier. It's also a lot easier to keep up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment