Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer Plans

I have so many things that I want to do/accomplish this summer.  Here is a list of some of the things.  Some of them are goals, while others are just activities that I would like to do with my family.  They are in no order...just whatever comes to me.  Maybe if I write them down, I will actually do it all.  I am going to stop when I reach 15 (even if I have more in mind) and I will add more once I start accomplishing some of these!
  1. Take boys to Alabama Adventure
  2. Take boys back to Birmingham Zoo
  3. Move Baby Joey upstairs and turn downstairs bedroom into a playroom--He has to be sleeping through the night before I will do this, so it may not happen.  I guess that could be the number one goal...Get Joey sleeping through the night before I go back to work!
  4. Family trip to Chattanooga
  5. Family trip to Wetumpka
  6. Play on Chick-fil-a playground at least every other week
  7. Family trip to Desoto Caverns
  8. Swimming lessons with Andrew
  9. Make/freeze several meals for when I go back to work
  10. Take Andrew to get his first Krispy Kreme dognut once store re-opens in Tuscaloosa
  11. Play "baw" on the quad a few more times
  12. Take boys back to CHOM
  13. Clean out all baby clothes that are smaller than 9 months
  14. Get Andrew help with his speech at least once a week.  He is picking up words like crazy, but we are not where we need to be yet.
  15. Take boys to an empty baseball field to let them play.  Andrew points to the field each time we pass it.

No comments:

Post a Comment