- Take boys to Alabama Adventure
- Take boys back to Birmingham Zoo
- Move Baby Joey upstairs and turn downstairs bedroom into a playroom--He has to be sleeping through the night before I will do this, so it may not happen. I guess that could be the number one goal...Get Joey sleeping through the night before I go back to work!
- Family trip to Chattanooga
- Family trip to Wetumpka
- Play on Chick-fil-a playground at least every other week
- Family trip to Desoto Caverns
- Swimming lessons with Andrew
- Make/freeze several meals for when I go back to work
- Take Andrew to get his first Krispy Kreme dognut once store re-opens in Tuscaloosa
- Play "baw" on the quad a few more times
- Take boys back to CHOM
- Clean out all baby clothes that are smaller than 9 months
- Get Andrew help with his speech at least once a week. He is picking up words like crazy, but we are not where we need to be yet.
- Take boys to an empty baseball field to let them play. Andrew points to the field each time we pass it.
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
I have so many things that I want to do/accomplish this summer. Here is a list of some of the things. Some of them are goals, while others are just activities that I would like to do with my family. They are in no order...just whatever comes to me. Maybe if I write them down, I will actually do it all. I am going to stop when I reach 15 (even if I have more in mind) and I will add more once I start accomplishing some of these!
Posted by theglasgowfamily at 7:50 AM