Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Joey-6 months

 I am so terrible at doing Joey's monthly posts.  Joey has had a very busy month.  He went out of the state for the first time to Caledonia, MS for a Glasgow family reunion.  He has also cut both of his bottom teeth.  They are barely there, but I can see them. He started eating solid foods, sitting up, scooting, and battled his first real sickness.  So far, Joey has tried:

Rice Cereal
Oatmeal
Carrots
Bananas
Pears
Applesauce
Avocado

He started out as a pretty good eater.  Then, he got a stomach virus last week.  After that, he has been a HORRIBLE eater...like 2 bites of food per day.  He was such a sick little man.  He could not stop throwing up.  I had to syringe him pedialyte every 5-10 minutes.  It was awful for both of us.  With the lack of eating, he is also sleeping poorly.  It is like he is newborn, waking every 2-3 hours to eat because he has not gotten enough food during the day.  Oh well, at least I am off work.

He is still the ultimate "mama's boy."  He always wants to be with me.  He is also a strong little guy.  He sits up unassisted until his brother hugs him and knocks him over.  He gets up on all fours and scoots.  He loves to jump in his jumperoo and roll on his playmat.  He is always sticking out his tongue.  Whenever he smiles, the tongue pops out.  Whenever you try to feed him, the tongue pops out.  It is really cute.  He likes to hug me, pull my face into his face, and kiss all over my cheeks.  I am soaking wet when he finishes giving me his kisses.  I love my little buddy so very much.

He noticed Donald for the first time this month during his pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment