Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mothers' Day and Joey's Dedication

I had a wonderful second Mothers' Day.  When I woke up that morning, Andrew brought me a card and wrapped present.  Both boys also made me presents at school.  Here is what Andrew made me.



 Here is what Joey made me.


 We also dedicated Joey to the Lord at church that Sunday. 


 Steve and Olivia both preach on Sundays, and Amelia was being dedicated in Birmingham at the same time.  The rest of the family was able to celebrate with us. 


 After the service, we had a lunch to celebrate Joey's dedication at our house.

 Andrew gave his grandmommy her Mothers' Day present.
It was a great day, and we were so very proud of our Joey!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I'm glad you put the apostrophe in the right place. I thought of you because I remembered that you notice that too (from last year). I think we are the only ones who would think of such a thing, but it's not just one mother! haha. -Lynne

    ReplyDelete