I am so behind with Joey's monthly post. Here are some facts about our five (almost 6) month old.
- He wears 9 month sized clothes and size 3 diapers.
- We tried breastmilk again this month, and it was once again a disaster.
- He is not yet able to sit up. He does the tripod sit where he balances himself with his hands until he tumbles.
- He has still never slept through the night. Actually, we are not even close:(
- He has not had any food yet. We are waiting until he is 6 months old.
- He is able to get up on he knees and hands in the crawling position, but he can't go anywhere once he gets in this position.
- He is a complete "mama's boy."
- He eats about 6 ounces ever 3 hours.
Look who wants in on the monthly picture! I love how Joey is looking at Andrew.