Thursday, November 4, 2010

Guncle Steve

John Marshall has lovingly named my brother, "Guncle." I think it's so cute, so now that's what we call him. Joey had a conference in Atlanta earlier this week, so our family went and stayed with my brother. Joey was so sweet when he told me about the conference. I told him that he should go and enjoy getting a full night of sleep without us. He said that he didn't want to be away from his family for two whole days! He's such a good daddy:) This was Andrew's first time to leave the state of Alabama.

On Tuesday morning, we woke up bright and early to eat breakfast at the Flying Biscuit. We love that place...especially the yummy grits! Here are Guncle Steve and Andrew at breakfast:
Joey had to go to his conference after breakfast, but Andrew and I hung out with my brother. Andrew LOVED Steve's beard. He has just started really laughing this last week. I try soooo hard to make him laugh, but he doesn't think that I am very funny. He found Steve's beard to be hilarious! Steve would take Andrew's hand and rub it in his beard, and Andrew got so excited. It was really cute!
Just thought I would share this cute picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment