Sunday, November 7, 2010

Our Weekend

This weekend was another busy weekend for our family. On Friday night, we went to a Sunday School party. We love our class so much. Everyone is in the same stage of life and very encouraging to us as new parents. Sadly, the girls lost all of the games that night. Andrew slept in this position for the entire time. Everyone was screaming and jumping around during the games. I kept thinking that he was surely wake up. Nope, he didn't move!
On Saturday, we met my family at Cypress Inn for lunch. We got together to celebrate Olivia and my birthdays...a little late:) My mom won't let us celebrate birthdays unless we are all together, even if it is a month later. Here are some pictures from our lunch:






John Marshall loved the famous Cypress Inn muffins. Look closely in each picture. He is either holding or eating a muffin in almost all of them.

About to open my one year subscription to People magazine...YES!

After lunch, we spent the afternoon at home. We have started putting Andrew in his Bumbo for a few minutes a day. Despite the following picture, he really does seem to like it. I love this picture, though. He looks like he is thinking, "What in the world are we doing?"

We watched the (horrible) Alabama game together.
After the game, we went out to dinner with several of our friends. Here are Amy and Janna with Andrew.Chris and Amy practicing:)

Andrew loves his Randi!
This morning, we went to church. I wrote last week about how wonderful the nursery workers are, and I was once again very pleased this morning. Here he is with Mrs. Sue. The picture is not that great because I took it with my phone. Double click on it to make it larger.

I hope that everyone has a great week. Please pray for our family as Andrew starts daycare and I go back to work. It's a bittersweet week for me, but I thank God that I trust his daycare workers and I LOVE (and miss) my job! Also, please pray for my parents as they travel to Israel this week with a group from their church.

No comments:

Post a Comment