Friday, February 17, 2012

Our MESSY Den

This is what our den looks like on a typical night...a complete wreck! As we ate dinner at a restaurant tonight, an elderly lady stopped at our table to talk. She said that she had two sons who were now grown men and to enjoy these days with my babies. People tell young moms that all of the time. I am sure I will miss these days, but it will be nice to not have a den that looks like this! Andrew has a corner for all of his toys, but he flings everything out each night. The fireplace has padding to cushion his falls. A kitchen chair is on its side in front of the entertainment center to protect our cable boxes from tiny fingers. Milk spots cover the couches from sippy cups being turned over, and the list goes on. My (incredibly neat) husband will probably kill me for posting this picture, but this book is for my boys. Hopefully, they will grow up in a much neater house, but I would like them to see what it looked like when they were babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment