Thursday, May 26, 2011

Steve and Olivia's Wedding

My brother got married last weekend! It was a beautiful ceremony and the weekend was wonderful. Unfortunately, I did not take many pictures at all. I don't have any from the luncheon or rehearsal dinner on Friday. On Saturday, I got my hair done with my mom and sister. Then, our family spent the afternoon at the church for pictures. This picture was taken right before Andrew posed with the beautiful bride...and ripped her veil off! After all of the pictures were finished, we all relaxed and waited for the ceremony to begin.

Meemaw:

My boys are so handsome!

We had a lot of free time:)

Here is one last picture of my family before the ceremony.

Steve and Olivia's first dance:

The next morning, our family went to breakfast in Montgomery.

We celebrated Joey's birthday-a month late.

Andrew played with his Aunt Susan and John Marshall.

He also slobbered on Uncle Bobby (Mama's brother) and Aunt Barb.

Meemaw with both of her great-grandsons:

John Marshall wows the crowd with his splits!

Good bye, Aunt Barbara!


One of Andrew's teachers, Jennifer, spent the weekend in Wetumpka with us. She took complete care of him during the weekend which allowed Joey and me to go to all of the events and stay out as late as we wanted. We are so thankful for her. I can't believe that I didn't get a picture of my buddy with his beloved Jennifer.


Steve and Olivia are currently honeymooning in St. Lucia. Congratulations to both of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment