Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Steve's Graduation

My brother received his Master of Divinity degree from Emory University yesterday. I left my boys at home and made a quick trip to Atlanta on Sunday night. I had dinner with the family that could make it at the Atlanta Fish Market. Steve got a lot of graduation presents from my parents.








On Monday, we went to the graduation services on campus.


Steve and my mom before the procession:







President of Emory and Dean of the Candler School of Theology:


If you know my dad well, then you know that he sleeps through everything.


This was my mom's idea for staying cool in the blistering heat. Clearly, we can't take these two anywhere!


After the morning service, there was a brunch for all of the theology students. Here is my family at the brunch,


They will be married in less than 2 weeks!


Susan (21 weeks pregnant), Olivia, and me (14 weeks pregnant):



Congratulations, Steve!

3 comments:

  1. OHhhh, you and your sister are so cute and pregnant together!! So beautiful. You're lucky to get to live close to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND congrats to your brother- that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congratulations, Steve! Marriage and graduation,all at once! And how fun to be pregnant with Susan, Emily! Y'all have fun!

    ReplyDelete