Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pictures of our little boy:)

I'm sorry that it has taken me a couple of days to get these up! Thank you for all of the sweet messages, phone calls, facebook comments, etc. about our little man. Here is a wonderful shot of his profile. He doesn't look that long because his legs are tucked under him. My favorite part in this picture is his precious nose! This is a picture of Haley. She has done every ultrasound that I have had. The first couple were by chance, but now I request her because she is amazing. I knew that she would not give up until she found out what the baby was. She is always so encouraging and really takes her time with us. This picture was taken right after we found out that we were having a boy!
Here is the "money shot." I'm sorry buddy--I know this is humiliating! :) Anyway, it is clear that this baby is a boy. I believe that you can double click on the image to enlarge it. Once again, he legs are tucked under him. I think that he is going to like sitting on his feet.

Here are the first two outfits that Joey and I bought for our little man. I think Joey is concerned about how preppy I will dress him. I just love sweater vests and polos. I also thought he would need a good outfit for when he was working around the house with his daddy!

I normally try to take "bump" pictures on Tuesdays because that is when my week rolls over--if that makes any sense. For example, I will be 16 weeks on Tuesday. However, that plan is not really working. Joey has been working so late that I am already in my pajamas when he gets home with my hair pulled up and no make-up. So, we took a picture after church today. I am 15 weeks and 5 days here.


I have written about my students before, and they continue to be wonderful and so excited about this pregnancy. This was one of the many notes that my children wrote me on Friday after finding out that the baby was a boy. I like this one because Ralph was included in the picture...my kids know me so well! Unfortunately, Joey did not make the cut!

Joey and I went to a "New Parents Brunch" at church today. I love our church so much, and they do such a great job of making new parents feel comfortable. We met all of the nursery workers, and listened to different speakers. It has been a wonderful weekend!





1 comment:

  1. BOYS!!!! You look great in your weekly picture! And your baby looks precious in his little picture!!

    ReplyDelete