Thursday, June 23, 2011

Baby #2 Update and NAMES

We went to the doctor today and had an ultrasound. The ultrasound actually took quite a long time because everything on the baby was checked. We saw the four chambers of his/her heart, all organs, the blood flow from the cord to the baby, and watched him/her move. His/her heartrate was 162 beats per minute. He/she weighed 14 ounces. Everything looked perfect. I need to scan the pictures and post them. The ultrasound technician also wrote down the sex of the baby and sealed the paper in an envelope. I will take the envelope to my friend tomorrow who is going to monogram the "going home" outfit. It is killing me not to know what we are having! So, here are the names:



Jacob Keith Glasgow (will be called Jacob)

Initials are the same as his dad-Joey Keith Glasgow




Caroline Marie Glasgow (will be called Caroline)

Named after our mothers

Joey's mom-Judy CAROL

My mom-Karen MARIE

No comments:

Post a Comment