Wednesday, August 4, 2010

38 weeks

I was 38 weeks yesterday. Dr. Myers is on vacation this week, and I did not realize how much I loved her until I had to see someone else. I was still 1 cm dilated, 70% effaced, but his position had changed to -1. I can really feel that he has moved way down. I am basically not sleeping at night now. Nothing is comfortable, and my heartburn seems more intense than ever. Everyone told me that once the baby began to move down that the heartburn would go away-NOT TRUE! I am still lucky, though because many women have sleeping trouble throughout the entire pregnancy.

I start work tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait! Even though I will only have a few days/weeks at work, I am really glad to be going back to work. I love my job so much. When Joey kissed me good bye this morning, I was telling him how excited I was to be going back to work tomorrow. He said, "What is wrong with you?"

The Yukon got four new tires on it today. Joey said that we had to make sure that the car was safe before Andrew gets here. He's going to be such a good daddy:) I love listening to him talk about when Andrew gets here.

I don't have a 38 week picture. I am really bad about taking pictures now because our camera and video camera are packed in the hospital bags, so I never think to get them out. Maybe I'll take one tomorrow. Have a great night, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment