Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back to School

Today was the students' first day back at school. My class was WONDERFUL! I know that I say this every year, but I really do mean it. We had a great day together. I must admit that it wore me out more than I expected to teach all day. Now that I am home, my legs are throbbing. Everyone says to take it easy and sit down while I teach. The thing is that I would rather stop teaching than to be a bad teacher. I don't want to teach from behind my desk. It wouldn't be fair to my students. So, I decided that Friday will be my last day to teach. Even if Andrew is not here yet, I am going to stay home on Monday. Maybe he will be here by then...let's hope!

On top of my students being fabulous, I also got a sweet surprise from Joey today. Here are my back to school flowers!
I go back to Dr. Myers on Thursday. I am supposed to go each Tuesday, but there were some scheduling conflicts today. I will update you all after my appointment. We are 39 weeks today!

No comments:

Post a Comment