Thursday, November 29, 2012

Reneau Thanksgiving

I have been so frustrated with this blog lately. First, I am now being told that I have to pay because I have reached my picture limit.  Second, it is flipping some pictures sideways and not letting me correct them. I have been working on these issues for a few nights with no luck, so I apologize for the 2 sideways pictures. 
 
Anyway, we celebrated Thanksgiving at my brother's house in Verbena this year.  We came back to Tuscaloosa and celebrated with the Glasgow side on Sunday.  I will do another post with those pictures.
 

 Saying cheese with Grandmommy:
 Giving a "tiss"
 

 I think I have burned my boys out with the picture taking.  They are over it!

 Guncle Steve helped feed Joey.
My precious boys love to love each other.


 I am thankful for...



No comments:

Post a Comment