Saturday, November 12, 2011

Big Brother Present

Andrew has had so many changes this week in his little life that we decided that he needed a "Big Brother Present." So, here is his new Thomas the Train tent, tunnel, and ballpit. He LOVES it! My neat, organized husband now spends his day picking up and putting the balls back in the pit as Andrew throws them all out. He likes to hide in this tent and pop out when we ask, "Where's Andrew?"

Going through the tunnel:





He played wearing his Indian hat from school. I think he looks so cute. I need to do a post of all of his Thanksgiving artwork. I love seeing what he works on each day. You can't tell in this picture, but he drew on each of his feathers with crayons.



While Andrew played, my Joeys watched their first Alabama game together. Roll Tide

No comments:

Post a Comment