Thursday, October 20, 2011

Warning-This may scare you!

Andrew has been making some very spooky art at school this week! Here is his ghost. They also made bats in class. This one looks pretty good, doesn't it? Well, it is not Andrew's. Andrew cannot stand for his hands to be dirty. As soon as I saw the bats, I thought that there was absolutely no way that he had made one.


He did, but this was the final product. Ha! His teachers said that he was not a fan of the paint on his hands at all. I love it because it is so Andrew. All of the others look like the one above, but I love this one the best!


Here is his pumpkin.


Speaking of pumpkins, we tried to carve one again this year. As you can imagine, the whole "I don't want my hands dirty" thing makes this impossible for Andrew. He did enjoy tapping the spoons.


He tapped the pumpkin goo but absolutely refused to touch/play with it. We will try again next year!





No comments:

Post a Comment