Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"Snow" Days

Despite the fact that we did not have any snow the past two days, I have been off of work. We did have a lot of ice in Tuscaloosa, so the roads were not safe to travel. We did not leave our house for over 48 hours. Here are some pictures from the past two days.

We got Andrew's jumperoo out. He is a little uncertain of what he is supposed to do, but he enjoys the lights and music. We will keep practicing with it because I know that he is going to love it like his cousin John Marshall did.
We also did some cleaning and organizing. Sadly, this is what the shoe section of my closet looked like. Yes, there are some random dvd's thrown in there, an old grocery list on the bottom shelf, and a random brown tank top on one of the shelves as well. Ridiculous!
I got sick of it and pulled all of my shoes out onto the floor.

Ahhh...organized:)



I found my favorite flip flops that I thought were lost in the hospital when I delivered Andrew. I also found some missing jewelry that I thought had been lost with all of our missing luggage from our honeymoon. Maybe I should organize more often!

I did some cleaning/organizing in Andrew's closet, too. The clothing dividers below are not new, but I just wanted to show them because they are wonderful and so helpful. I got them at www.onestepahead.com
I needed something in Andrew's closet to lay out his clothes for the week. Since he started school, I try to plan out his outfits for the week so I don't have to think about it in the morning. I was putting the outfits on the bottom shelf of the changing table, but I never had enough room for all five days and it looked really messy. So, I bought this (also from www.onestepahead.com)

Another thing that got cleaned in our house...our little man!


We finally left the house for the first time on Tuesday night to have dinner with the Glasgow side of our family. Andrew looked spiffy in his suspenders outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment