Wednesday, December 15, 2010

4 months

Andrew is 4 months old today. He is such a good, sweet, happy baby. So much has happened in the last month. I have gone back to work full-time. He has had an ear infection, toe infection, and a cold. He loved going to daycare over the past month. He had his first babysitter, and celebrated Thanksgiving.

The last several days have also brought back a lot of memories of my pregnancy with him. I found out that I was pregnant on Friday, December 4, 2009. That night, I got extremely sick. I was with my mother and sister in Birmingham, and the three of us tried everything to get my fever down. I had a high fever on and off all weekend. On Sunday night (December 6th), my doctor told me to prepare myself for the probable possibility that I would lose the baby due to the length and strength of the fever. I had to go in Monday, December 7th to have bloodwork done to check the baby. Of course, they could not give me the results right away. I will never forget standing in the food court in University Mall on the night of the 7th when the nurse called me. She said that the baby was a fighter and looked great! Now, that little fighter is 4 months old!


Andrew's teacher celebrated a birthday this week. He loves his teachers so much. Joey and I are so thankful for them!
Even more than his teachers, Andrew loves trying to eat his feet. He would do this all day long if we let him.
Look at my sweet 4 month old!
BLOOPERS:
For some reason, it was especially hard to get our monthly picture tonight. At first, he just wanted to sleep.
Take a guess at what he wanted to do once he woke up. That's right, play with his feet!
Then, he wanted to love on Donald.

This photo session was exhausting!

No comments:

Post a Comment