Monday, June 7, 2010

Beach Weekend

Each year, I go to the beach with some of my sorority sisters. Even though many of us live in different cities, we have remained close throughout the years and always look forward to this weekend. While I was at the beach, Joey went rafting with some friends. We are enjoying packing each weekend full of time with friends and family. After the beginning of July, we are going to stop leaving Tuscaloosa in case Andrew decides to come early! I took the camera to the beach with me, so I don't have any pictures from Joey's rafting trip. I hope that you enjoy the pictures! We stayed in this condo in Orange Beach. This year, Baby Andrew got to spend some quality time with his friend, Baby Jack! Jack is about 2 weeks older than Andrew, and we are certain that these two will be big buddies!
Here is a picture of one of my best friends, Amy. We lived together during one year of college and also during our first years of teaching.

Here are some group pictures from the weekend.



On our last night, our friends surprised Christin and me with a "book shower" for our boys. Since we are both teachers, we thought that this was a fabulous idea! Jack and Andrew got a lot of great books. Here we are posing with a devotional book for little boys.
Even more great books...







No comments:

Post a Comment