Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Our St. Patrick's Day started by celebrating Mallorie Miller's 2nd birthday. She had a party at a place I have never been in Tuscaloosa, and Andrew loved it. I am thinking about renting it for his 2nd birthday.

Joey charmed the Thurston women at the party!Andrew played in the huge ballpit.He also went up the slides.Then, it was time for cake.By the time we got home, it was naptime. Joey decided to nap at the same time as Andrew...ahhh...so I also took about a 2 hour nap. Big Joey worked in the yard. Once the boys woke up, we watched a lot of basketball. I love this picture because of all of the hand holding. None of the pictures in this post are staged. This is really how they were sitting:)They were into this game. Notice Andrew's hands--one on Dada's ear and one holding Joey's hand.Again, nothing is staged. My boys are really beginning to love each other. It makes my heart so happy to watch them together.Look at Joey's hand on Andrew's back.Playtime on the mat with Dada:My three loves:More hand holding-I hope that this phase does not pass for a long time.We found out tonight that the O'Harra family was passing through Tuscaloosa. So, we were excited to be able to make some last minute plans to eat dinner with them. I think Joey will be a fan of corn on the cob one day. For now, Meredith's arm is just as tasty!The O'Harra girls with the Glasgow boys:)
L-R: Joey, Meredith, Katie, Andrew, and HollyWe love seeing them so much. We just wish that we all lived closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment