Sunday, February 6, 2011

Da-Da is HOME!

Joey went on a well deserved five day vacation to Utah. He goes with his buddies each year on a "man trip." Some years they will go hiking. Some years they go skiing. We had discussed stopping the man trips once we started having children, but I felt strongly that he should continue them. I don't think I know anyone else who works as hard as Joey. I am glad that he got to relax and enjoy time with his buddies. We sure did miss him at home, though. Here are some pictures from his trip: Joey:
Jeremy and Andy:
Andy:
The guys on the trip with Joey were Andy McCartney, Jonathan Grammar, Jeremy Colburn, and Brian Brock.
They rented a six bedroom house for the week. Joey said that is was very nice and even had a pool table and a ping pong table. Here is a picture of the view from the house and a few from inside as well.


It was so lonely at home without Joey. I am so dependent on him. Thankfully, my mom came to stay with Andrew and me for the weekend. That helped to pass the time, and she watched Andrew while I took a few naps. Andrew made a sign for his dad with his handprints. We hung this in the garage so that Joey would see it when he got home.
Joey brought both of us presents from Utah. I got a shirt, and Andrew got this cute onesie.
In other news, Andrew is now on the move! We pulled out his walker tonight when Joey got home. He thinks it is his jumperoo, so he tries to make it bounce. Once he figured out that it would move, he did start to walk backwards in it. We will keep practicing with him on going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment