Tuesday, March 23, 2010

19 weeks

The bump is starting to grow! I still have not felt Andrew kick, but I kind of like the anticipation of wondering what the first kick will feel like. This picture was taken at about 8 o'clock at night. I could be crazy, but I feel like my "bump" gets bigger throughout the day. I can tell a pretty big difference between the way I look in the mornings and how I look in the evenings. I guess this is normal??? As far as Andrew's development, everything is in place. He is now just straightening out and fattening up! I am now one pound heavier than my pre-pregnancy weight. During the first trimester, I lost around 6-8 pounds. I have now gained those back and added an additional pound. I hope that everyone is having a great week so far!

1 comment:

  1. You look great! I also felt like my bump sometimes got larger throughout the day! It pretty much stays the same now.

    ReplyDelete