Saturday, October 19, 2013

I need to blog that!

I always have things on my mind that I want to blog so that I don't forget them. I want to have these things documented for my boys.

 

Andrew is completely potty trained and has been for about 2 months. He has been "day" potty trained for about 6 months, but we were putting a diaper on for bed. Now, be even sleeps in underwear. Also, we don't have to tell him to go. He knows when he needs to go, and he will do it independently at home.

 

We have not started potty training Joey. I'm not really in a hurry. I might even wait until summer.

 

Joey is talking in complete sentences! He has had a language explosion! He is such a mess. He is completely opposite from Andrew, and he is as stubborn as his daddy. "It's mine, Mama" is his favorite sentence right now.

 

Andrew loves to quote scripture and uses it to get what he wants. If I tell him that be cannot do something, he will recite Philippians 4:13 to me.  If Joey is taking a toy, Andrew will recite Ephesians 4:32. 

 

Joey knows his colors and can count to ten. He knows some letters.

 

Andrew can count to 50 and is starting to show interest in blending letter sounds to read.

 

 Big Joey got a promotion at work this week!

 

I am loving my new school and adjusting well to teaching 1st grade instead of 3rd.

 

 

 

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment